The below information applies to all referrals provided by external parties to YourLife Insurance.
We are now able to offer referral payments to anybody you refer to our website, and you will receive a one off lump sum payment should the client obtain advice and a policy is established.
You can be assured the referred client will be dealt with by a professional and diligent adviser who is also licensed under one of the largest privately owned licensees in Australia.
If you think it would be beneficial, we’d be more than happy to send you some YourLife business cards with our business and adviser details.
The first question on the quoting tool on our website allows the referred person to enter your name as the referrer, so that we are able to identify and keep track of your referrals provided.
The following referral payment details will apply:
- Rate: 20% of the upfront commission received by YourLife allowing for the 20% portion paid to the licensee.
- Payment time: Within 1 month from when the policy becomes active.
- Payment type: Via invoice from yourself to YourLife once we have confirmed the referral payment amount and advise you of this via email.
- You are not to provide financial advice of any kind with regard to the referral and only offer the referred individual either a YourLife business card or provide them with our website and/or contact details.
- You are only to provide referrals where you have ascertained that the person may require personal insurance advice. (For example, if you are a mortgage broker and you know this person now has significant debt).
Yourlife Insurance Pty Ltd t/as Yourlife is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Synchron, AFS License No. 243313
The information contained on this website is general in nature and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation and particular needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your situation and needs, and where appropriate, seek professional advice from a financial adviser.